Interpersonal skills are not just important in the workplace , our personal and social lives can also benefit from better interpersonal skills. People with good interpersonal skills are usually perceived as optimistic, calm, confident and charismatic, qualities that are often endearing or appealing to others.
With such a diverse mix of cultures and philosophies in the modern workplace, we are often asked to change and adapt in order to succeed. But how far can we go with these changes and adaptations before surrendering what makes us different and unique as individuals? Do we need to sacrifice our values and beliefs in order to reach our personal goals? Well, good news, we don’t. By separating character and personality, we can preserve our values while adapting our behaviours.
• To better understand our own direction with its strengths and weaknesses
• To detect and identify other people’s behavioural orientations within the first minutes of meeting them
• To learn how to align our compasses with others’ to better reach our personal goals
4 D Leadership Development is a unique and exceptionally efficient approach to leadership capacity building. The model is grounded in relational, strengths-based and constructivist principles and, combines a mix of knowledge, tools and strategies from human behaviour theory, organizational development, performance management , best-practice and evidence based leadership concepts.
• To get exposed to the concepts of 4 Dimensional Leadership
• To take the latest tools and applications back to everyday workplace
• To gain leaders commitment to fulfil their new role and increase their influence
The ultimate objective of any business in the 21st century is to seek and keep its customers. Many people believe that advanced skills and techniques are the way to achieve this objective; they are wrong. The secret lies within the core of customer service: Customer’s psychology. This workshop is designed to take participants into the psychology of service. It will expose them to the new changes in customers’ characteristics, needs, and behaviour. By better understanding their customers, they will be able to come up with new processes and approaches, unique to their business environment and industry. This workshop is designed for anyone involved directly or indirectly in customer service.
• To learn and analyse the new customer psychology
• To start designing new processes for customer service in their organization
• To become more committed to serving these customers and getting their engagement
You may think that etiquette is just a list of things to do or not to do so that you look prim and proper. You need to change this perception and realize how important the influence of etiquette can be. It will help you become someone people admire and are attracted to. Etiquette can help you in most every circumstance in your personal and business life. It makes you stand out and gives you self-confidence, and people are drawn to this. When you are kind to others and show proper manners and etiquette, people want to be around you because you make them feel good about themselves. Everyone likes to be treated with respect and kindness. In many ways, etiquette gives you power and influence. You are always prepared to make a good impression at any time and this impact those around you. Remember, etiquette is not just a bunch of senseless rules; it is a way of life.
• Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to your work environment (including applications)
• Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions: How to meet and greet? In addition to handshake and business card etiquette.
• Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression
• Identify and practice at least one way to remember names
. • Understand basic guidelines in the use of the telephone and cellphone.
• Draft a short email in the language of their choice taking into consideration basics of written etiquette.
• Understand Non-verbal communication and its influence in the workplace
• Understand the basics of dining etiquette and manners during business dinners
The concept of emotional intelligence has become a very hot topic of psychological research in recent years, especially in regards to how it today’s workforce. Businesses are essentially people, so anything that impacts the effectiveness of people’s minds also impacts the businesses they run or work for. In fact, many experts now believe that a person’s emotional intelligence quotient (EQ) may be more important than their IQ, and is certainly a better predictor of success, quality of relationships, and overall happiness.
• Recognize four domains of EI you can work on to increase your level of emotional intelligence
• Listen to and employ your emotions for better decision making
• Show you care, and build trust by displaying sensitivity and concern
• Use your energy and enthusiasm to motivate others
With all our advancements, we still can’t seem to find enough time for everything we aspire to achieve. To lead a balanced and fulfilling life, it’s not enough to change our behaviour: We need to take a deeper look into our perception of time itself. Participants in this workshop will go on a journey of discovery. They will learn the true meaning of priorities and how to set them effectively. They will
also explore the newest concepts in time management and productivity. This workshop is designed for anyone involved in today’s hectic business world.
• To acquire a new perspective of time in order to redefine productivity
• To design well defined mission statements and act accordingly
• To use models and tools to reach more effective outcomes and achieve a balanced lifestyle
Over the last decades, experience has shown us that change is a process to follow and not just an idea to implement. This workshop will take us through the 4 levels
10Lodestar Coaches Corporate Profile
of the Change Process Model. It will also give us a deeper look into the core of a successful implementation: People. Equipped with new concepts, tools and techniques, participants will be able to go back and forge the changes needed in their organizations. This workshop is designed for anyone involved in managing change in organizations.
• To become familiar with and knowledgeable about the Change Process Model
• To be prepared to face the biggest hurdle for change: People’s perceptions
• To design tools and techniques for the best implementation of the needed change
People’s evaluation of our professional credibility is mainly based on our public speaking and presentation skills. And just like any other skill, these can be learned and practiced. The ultimate purpose of any presenter is to engage the audience and get it to commit to the message he or she is conveying. With the latest core concepts and practical techniques displayed in this workshop, this objective can be achieved and
maximized. This workshop is designed for any person involved in presentations.
• To plan for the presentation: analysing the audience, room setup, etc
. • To structure the presentation to maximize clarity and persuasiveness
• To present with the most professional and appropriate non-verbal techniques
This workshop focuses on concepts, science and techniques of non verbal communication . Whatever line of work you are in(management, consulting, sales, customer service ,education..), Achieving productivity and getting results in the workplace largely depends on the non-verbal messages you send to others and your ability to interpret these often mixed messages when you are on the receiving end. This workshop is designed for everybody.
• To dissect the 7 components of non-verbal communication and analyse them
• To learn the newest techniques for displaying the right message and influencing others
• To use the latest tips and tricks to detect the hidden messages behind others’ words